To provide the main function in the manufacture of railings used steel metal. When performing work, the following nuances are taken into account:
For main parts, a profile tube with a round or square section of 10-14 mm is used;
- The carbon content in the feedstock is minimal, which provides the flexibility of the metal;
- Execution option: from the classic version to the model on an individual request.
- Where the railing is used
Elements of forging on the railing can be very diverse, so this method of decorating is used:
- On the outer stairs, traditionally having strict straight rods with a connection with flat and smooth elements.
- Indoors when decorating stairs to the second floor;
- For bridges that are part of the garden landscape.
Forged railings are able to emphasize the originality of the facade of the house or the chosen theme of interior decoration.
The benefits of wrought iron railings
Do not undergo deformation during the entire period of use. The cold method of manufacturing elements ensures the reliability of the design.
Easy to maintain. In the process of cleaning the premises is enough to wipe the railing with a damp cloth.
Assume a variety of design solutions. Along with the forms you can order a special color of the product. Applied paint will not be erased during the entire period of operation.
They are combined with any other type of material (wood, concrete, stone, tile). Even an ordinary-looking wooden staircase after the installation of forged elements will take on a sophisticated look.